Saturday, January 5, 2013

Mind The Gap


I think one of the things I'm really excited to do is ride the Tube. I've always loved public transportation; it makes for excellent people watching. I can't wait for the oyster card, the charmingly British names for Tube stops, and the signs saying "Mind the Gap".


One thing that makes the MC London Program so unique is the month of home stay. We will all be divided up and placed with host families who will become like our second family. Yesterday, I found out where I will be living! I immediately pulled out my maps of London, and figured out where I'll be. It's fun imagining what my hosts will be like. Do they live in a small house or a big house? Maybe they live in a flat. Do they have children or pets? What do they do for fun? What do they like to eat? I won't know until I meet them!


No comments:

Post a Comment